This event has already taken place.
We can afford to invest in our health care system. We don’t need to accept more cuts and half-measures from Liberals and Conservatives.
Join us Tuesday, June 4, at 7 pm at the Timothy Eaton Memorial Church: 230 St. Clair Avenue West.
We’ve heard from many concerned residents of Toronto-St. Paul’s and we are organizing this town hall to answer the questions coming from our community about what this means, and how we can fight back.
We’ve gathered an expert panel to address these issues:
- Councillor Joe Cressy, Chair of the Toronto Board of Health
- MPP France Gelinas, Ontario NDP Health Critic
- Ester Dubali, Policy Campaign Manager, Ontario Health Coalition
- Sadie Kromm, Health Care Advocate
- Gitanjali Lena, Lecturer and Public Health Policy Expert