Last summer, we elected the amazing Jill Andrew to Queen’s Park.
This fall, who will we elect to Parliament?
Someone committed to:
- Canada’s Green New Deal: Real environmental action. Nobody left behind.
- Affordable homes and internet: Housing and communication are human rights, not profit centres.
- Real reconciliation: No more talk. Time for action.
- Electoral reform: Who benefits most from first past the post? The Liberal and Conservative parties.
- Corporate responsibility: The wealthy have never been richer. They need to invest their fair share in Canada. And when they commit crimes, they need to face just consequences.